Sunday, April 29, 2012

Project #10 PLN

Symbaloo

It took me a while to fully grasp a PLN. In all honesty at first I didn't see the need in this. I have a beautiful rainbow notebook special for everything teacher/education related. Any cool idea I hear or website I find I write it in my notebook. I have had this 200 page notebook since high school just waiting for me to start my education classes and become filed with ideas. I cherish this notebook and at the end of each semester I go back through my notes and right down anything and everything that was interesting. I am going to have A LOT to fill my notebook with this time. Yes my notebook is beyond AMAZING but Symbaloo does make my websites I found easier to get to. I can't click on a website in my notebook (that would be so awesome though). So in the end I decided I like this. I added things on there that really I will delete in the future. I don't honestly need links on there to Facebook, Google, or Twitter. I put them in there for the sake of the instructions for this project.  I will however keep adding to it. I do like however how it keeps my website i have discovered. It is a lot better then keeping favorites on your computer since you can access it anywhere. I do wish I could embed it so I can place it on my future class webpage. I did like looking for websites to place in my PLN. It took quite a lot of searching to find anything good but I did like the sites I found. This is definitely a useful tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment