Sunday, April 1, 2012

C4K March


March



Week 1 Mrs. Graham's Class

This class blog recently wrote about bean plants they are growing in their classroom. She wrote how they made drawings to show how their beans have grown. They say they have learned the parts of the bean plant. I love how they had drawing diaries. I love this idea. I plan on incorporating art as much as I can in the classroom.

Week 2 Amel 

This is a blog post by a child named Amel. He wrote about a visit to his uncle's house. He wrote how he played on his uncle's x-box. He went for a walk in the woods with his uncle. I told him that maybe he should try a scavenger hunt. He should make a list of animals in that ecosystem and see if he can see them or proof that they have been there.

Week 3Brian

This is a very short post about a young man named Brain. He talks briefly about March Madness. He says that someone got kicked off because of his grades. In my response I asked him if he thought that was too harsh and what did he think of it. He says that he is going for Kentucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment