Friday, March 9, 2012

Project #10a PLN

My journey to Personal Learning Network.

So far on my journey I am still in limbo. I am still trying to figure out the correct path to chose. I have made one decision and that is to use Symbaloo. I love the colorful blocks and how everything is together. I am still exploring this option. I am still trying to figure out how everything falls into place. I am struggling to find tools and people to include into my PLN. I feel like so far at my time at South that there is not a lot of teachers that I can back to and ask for guidance. Most of the teachers I have encountered at South have not even really been helpful while you were in the class. I have only encountered one fellow student in my degree area that I feel like I can go to throughout the rest of my life and bounce off ideas and seek guidance. I still have a lot of growing to do and I feel like by the end of this semester I will find more ideas and more people I can turn to. I have a lot to accomplish and discover in a very short amount of time.

Me and my daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment