Sunday, March 4, 2012

C4K February

wordle



Week 1 Emma

The first blog I was assigned to was by a little girl named Emma. She wrote about her love for animals. How she feels as though she cannot live without them. She is incomplete without them in her life. She has two dogs named Tildy and Finn. She also has what appears to be two ponies named Maggie and Annie. She is strongly passionate about her love for animals. She feels as though they are just like humans with emotions and personalities just like we have. She feels like every person and animal loves someone or something for some reason. She goes to describe what makes each animal special and why she loves each one.

I feel so close to Emma as I read this. I feel the exact same way to my animals. I feel as though they are human with many emotions. I have a Pit Bull mix named Marty, a tortishell long haired cat named Ava, and a Betta fish named Kevin. These are my babies my first born children. I feel as though they are my world and I already know that they are my daughter's world as well.

Week 2 Melissa

This blog is from a girl named Melissa who wrote about her APGovernment class. It is her first integrated online class. She talks about how terrified she was about taking a completely online course. She says she had so many things to download onto her computer but in the end all the programs but one were not difficult. She enjoyed her online class. The main thing she liked is that she feels she received more communication with people  then in a regular classroom setting.

I can relate to Melissa. I am terrified of my EDM310 class. There is so much technology that I need to become comfortable with. I jumped right in with my technology course at South. She states how her online course has been a positive experience where mine has not been. Every online course I have taken at South has been tough to say the least. There is little communication and everything is memorization to pass a test. I am glad Melissa was able to communicate with people outside of her school. I feel like she learned a lot.

Week 3 Brooklyn 

This blog is from a girl in Canada. She recently skyped to some students in New Orleans, La about a historical tradition called Mardi Gras. She described some things she learned about the parades. I in turn told her how Mobile intruduced New Orleans to Mardi Gras and how Mobile had the very first parade. I told her about what we throw in our parades.


1 comment:

  1. ( I know the last girl's summary is not done very well. My computer crashed and erased all of what I wrote about her and the link to her blog. I thought it saved it because blogger saves every minute or so but it did not and I have no idea why. I am so sorry for it being so vague.)

    ReplyDelete